Our hotel has a great location near all the cultural highlights of Amsterdam. Museums, concert halls, music venues and great restaurants, everything is only a couple of minutes away. On this page you will find different highlights that we have selected for you.
There are multiple ways to get to our hotel. Here you can read some of the most frequently used methods of transport to our location.
- Public Transport Train and Tram (+/- 40 minutes from Amsterdam Schiphol or +/- 20 minutes from Amsterdam Central Station)
- Every fifteen minutes a train will leave from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to Amsterdam Central Station.
From Amsterdam Central Station take tram: 2, 11 or 12 and disembark at Leidseplein, then walk 5 minutes along Stadshouderskade and Nassaukade to the hotel.
- Public Transport Bus (+/- 35 minutes)
- You can take bus 397 from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, in the direction of Amsterdam Leidseplein. Disembark at the Leidseplein stop and walk 5 minutes along Stadhouderskade and Nassaukade.
- Taxi (+/- 25 minutes)
- If you decide to take a taxi from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, it should not cost more than 45 Euro. A taxi from Amsterdam Central Station should cost around 20 Euro.
- Please note that No. 377 House does not have a parking facility. The local tariff is applied for on street parking. There is free parking from 00:00 until 09:00.
- Park and Ride
- You may also choose to use one of the Park and Ride facilities, we recommend the station located at Bos en Lommer as it is the closest to the hotel. The Park and Ride system involves buying a public transport ticket from the parking facility and using this to travel the city. This public transport ticket can then be used to validate your parking for a cheaper rate. Please see the Park and Ride website for more details.